We take utmost care to ensure that your package arrives in perfect condition. Our customers live all over the world and we offer many options to ensure that your delivery needs are met. We do our best to ship orders within 3 business days.
COMMUNICATION ABOUT YOUR ORDER
Shortly after you've placed your order on our site, we will send you an email to confirm that we've received your order. Unless we have a question about your order, the next email you'll receive will indicate that your order has been shipped. This email will include the shipping information.
While we generally keep stock of most items, we do run out and some items are special ordered. If any of the items you order are out-of-stock, we will contact you. You will have the choice to wait until the order is complete and have it shipped in one package, or we can ship what is in-stock and back-order the rest. We will let you know when we expect to ship the back-ordered item(s). Each shipment will have an associated shipping fee.
RECYCLE AND REUSE
Sweet Medicine Shop is committed to being part of the solutions on this planet, therefore we recycle & reuse as much of our shipping materials as possible. We do pack your order with care.
If you receive something that has been damaged in route, please let us know immediately by email, phone 480-443-1127. Please save all your shipping materials, as the shipper may want to inspect the package before initiating insurance reimbursement.
SHIPPING INSIDE THE CONTINENTAL US
Our preferred domestic carrier is USPS (United States Post Office) and all international packages are shipped insured. If you do not receive your package let us know and within 14 days of your order. Request to resolve shipping issues after 45 days are reviewed subject to payment of owed shipping fees. We offer USPS; priority mail, etc.
You can select your preferred shipping option at check out. First class mail is not trackable.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (for all orders outside the continental U.S.)
We welcome your order!
Our preferred carrier for international shipments is United States Postal Service (USPS) and all packages are shipped insured. We prefer to ship Priority Mail, so that your package can be tracked. We have found this to be a reliable service. We will ship internationally via First Class Mail (if the package is under 4 lbs) however this option is not trackable. All packages are shipped insured.
CUSTOMS TERMS & FEES
Most international orders are subject to additional customs fees, duties and taxes. These fees are levied by your local customs agency, and are the responsibility of the recipient. Sweet Medicine Shop does not cover these fees. For more information, contact your country’s customs agency directly. Click here to go to info regarding EU countries HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS.
Each country has its guidelines and rules of what is acceptable for import. While we have a general understanding of these rules, there are many more than we can keep track of. It is your responsibility to know what can legally be imported into your country when you place your order. Please ensure that importing the specific item by mail order or internet is ALLOWED by Customs in your Country. Any confiscated item WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. We will contact you to make arrangements for reshipping. Should you choose to not re-ship the returned order, we will issue a full refund (less all shipping charges). If we are responsible for the error, we will also refund shipping charges.
If you have not received your order within the estimated time frame, please contact us within 14 days of your order. After 45 days if you have not informed us we are not responsible to replace an undelivered order.
Why Was My Package Undeliverable? Carriers may deem a package undeliverable for one of the following reasons:
• Failed Delivery Attempts. Most carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. It is generally up to the driver's discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
• Refused by Recipient. If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.
• Incorrect Address. If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package may be returned to us. Please double-check your address carefully when placing an order.
• PO Boxes. We can only ship to a PO Box if it is going by USPS. Please note: If your using UPS your shipping address must be a physical address. UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes.
• Address Label Damage. In rare cases, it is possible that the address label became illegible during the shipping and handling process.
• Shipments to prisons. If the order is being shipped to a prison, there may be delivery restrictions associated with the items or shippers. These restrictions are determined by the penitentiary and may vary. Therefore if you want an item shipped to a prison it is your responsibility to insure that it is within their guidelines.
• Shipments refused by countries outside of the US. Each country has its guidelines and rules of what is acceptable. While we have a general understanding of these rules, there are many more rules than we can keep track of. It is your responsibility to know what can legally be imported into your country when you place your order. If your package is returned because the item (s) cannot be legally imported your are still responsible for the shipping costs.